Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weird but in a good way

I've been a flight attendant now for three and a half years. So at work today just before my last flight my supervisor calls me. I had an innocendent (won't get into that right now) last week that I for sure thought she was calling me about. But I was wrong. She was calling to tell me how good of a job I do and that no one complains about me and everyone likes me and how I get under the radar (which is good). In the three and a half years I've been working this is the first time one of my bosses has told me that they appericate the good work I do. It was a weird call but weird in a good way. Plus it was really neat to hear. It made me feel good and enjoy my job that much more.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

That is so wonderful, Cara! As you know it doesn't happen often enough. I am sure you do a great job! Keep it up!

Becca Jane said...

That's so awesome!! I would love for you to be my flight attendant....maybe it would calm me down!!