Saturday, July 3, 2010

Life just gets better and better (stated with sarcasim)

Well last couple weeks have been both stressful and emotional. I got check rided at work and now have to have a meeting about what the check rider said. I don't think I'll be in big trouble or really any, but they just have to go over it with me. Also I found out that one of my uncles has a brain tumor and was just told day that my grandpa was colon cancer.
I'm so tired of all these one more things that's been happening to me in the last couple of years. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that life was breezy. Then I moved to Arizona and the flood gates opened.
I'm emotionally drained and in major need of a break or some kind of get away. I wish I could just go somewhere where no one could find me, and all the bad that has happened would have no effect on me cause I wouldn't know about it.
I mean I'm glad to be informed, but I wish that there was a way to see it through without wanting to scream at the top of my lungs and pull my hair out!

No comments: