Monday, March 2, 2009

Frustration

This year started out badly and so far it isn't getting any better. Yesterday my brother Brandon and I left Salt Lake to go back east. I had that trip out of Dulles that I was really looking forward to. Anyway the best way I could get to Dulles was to go through Atlanta and then Charlotte and then Dulles. However do to weather in the east I got stuck in Atlanta last night. Brandon was going to drive to Virginia last night so I could do my trip. But his car broke down. So Lindsay (his wife) came and got us and I stayed the night at his place. Oh by the way Brandon and Lindsay live in Atlanta. Then this evening Brandon rented me a car and I'm driving to Virginia but I missed my trip. So there is occrence number three for this year number four all together. I am to call my company when I get to Dulles and I'll be on reserve and then pick up the last turn on Thursday. But I'll still be able to see people cause I'm not heading back to Phoenix until Saturday.
The only good thing about this drive is the car I'm driving (Yes I'm by myself) is that it has a xm radio and I found the Elvis Presley station. It's just Elvis. So that makes me happy.
Right now I'm staying the night in Greenville South Carolina.

No comments: