Friday, February 27, 2009

I get to work again!

When I was in Dulles I flew on Untied Express. United still doesn't charge for drinks. Here in Phoenix I fly on US Airways and we do charge for drinks and have been since August 1, 2008.
Well starting on March 1, 2009 we are no longer going to be charging. I'm so excited! I actually get to work again. When we charged no one wanted anything so service would be done in about five minutes. And we'd spend the rest of the time bored out of our minds. Now we won't be charging I actually will have something to do. I'm so looking forward to that.
So in typical night before non-rev flying I got no sleep last night. Really don't know why. I think part of it I'm used to staying up all night cause I have to be up early to catch a flight. This time my flight isn't until almost three this afternoon. Man I'm going to be so tired. I think I'm also stressing about getting out to Dulles without any problems.

No comments: