Friday, March 26, 2010

Update

Last Thursday right after work I flew out to Dulles and spent the weekend out there. I had a blast and hating leaving. When I got back to Phoenix on Sunday all I wanted was to be back in Virginia.
Friday my friend Lee took me to the DC Zoo which I had never been to before. I got to see a Panda which I don't believe I had ever seen before either.
Saturday we went to have lunch with my friend Jen and then went back to Lee's where Cody and his fience came over for ice cream.
Sunday I went to church which was stake conference. Then afterwards stopped by the Bishop's for a little while then it was off to the airport.
I really miss it and love it out there!
Then on Wednesday of this week I had an over night in Memphis and you guessed it I went back to Graceland. So I have now been to Graceland seven wonderful times. It never gets old. I love Graceland and I love Elvis!

No comments: