Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yesterday. all my troubles seemed to punch me in the gut!

Yesterday was one of those days that would have gone better had I not gotten out of bed. For about a week or so I've been having problems with my back tire on the passenger side of my car. But instead of being responsible for it I ignored it. Well yesterday on the way to work it blew, it's completely shreaded. I mangaged to get off the road safely and right now it's parked at a Motel 6. So then I had to take a taxi the rest of the way to work. I got to work with about 30 minutes to spare. This week I'm on a 200 which means I'm the only flight attendant on the plane. The first flight was a disater from the word go. I spilt a soda on someone, I dropped trash in the ail, and I backed up into a little kid. Thankfully the other two flights where better. Then I get to the hotel in Des Monies and my room they put me in is dirty, so is the second room. Now it's after midnight and I just want to crawl into bed and not get out. Thankfully again the third time is a charm and the room was fine. I spent a lovely fun filled 31 hours of doing nothing at the hotel here in Des Monies. I have no money to take a taxi anywhere or rent a car. So that's it. Hopefully the rest of the trip goes better.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I"m sorry your first flight didn't go so well! Hopefully the passengers were understanding. Des Moines doesn't sound like a very exciting place to spend that much time in! I still can't believe you fly so much!! I'm flying to Oregon in June and I'm already having to gear myself up for the short flights!!

Libby said...

Wow...that is a great story! I hope you get to laugh about it in a few days...a few months...
Love you!