Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update again

I know it's been a bit since I wrote but honest I don't think alot of people look at it and that's fine. But that's why I haven't posted alot lately. Well since my last post I had a birthday, which was a pretty good one. I was up in Oregon with my family for it. We went to the coast.
This morning I had a tooth that has been bothering me pulled. It wasn't what I thought it would be like and almost didn't go through with it. But it's out and done with and as of now don't have to worry about it.

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I thought about you as I was flying out of SLC and swore the plane was going to FALL out of the sky!! The flight attendants looked so calm while I was sweating and clinging to the armrest and trying not to cry, haha! I'm so pathetic!!!!! I wish I could be on one of your flights, I'm sure you'd make me feel a lot better!!

How to Earn Points said...

Of course I read your blog! Love ya!