Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The weekend

I don't know what my body is doing, but it started I guess you can say Firday. I have a medicne I'm suppose to take daily. However on Friday after I got to the airport to go up to Utah for Uncle Joe's funeral I realized I left it at home. Then on Saturday when the funeral activites were almost done I started to have anxisty really bad. Then a little later withdrew from everyone and then got sick, like really sick. Sunday afternoon I had the panic attacks again and made my parents stay in Phoenix a couple extra days just as they were about to get on the plane to go back home. Then this morning I got sick again but just the once and I'm fine now and I was fine all day yesterday. However earlier tonight I've been hit by a blast of depression and loneliness. I don't know really how to explain it. I do know that I don't like it and I hate it when my body plays games on me like this.

No comments: