Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Graceland Trip number 3



On Friday December 26, 2008 I went to Graceland for the third time ( and third time this year ). The flight attendant I was working with had never been so she came with me. Any way I had a great time and my love and admiration for Elvis has grown. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

This is the last jumpsuit he wore on stage.
This is Elvis' bed on the plane the Lisa Marie.

Kathy next to the Lisa Marie.




The first time to Graceland: April 25, 2008 with my parents on the drive from Virginia to Arizona.
The second time to Graceland: July 22, 2008 on a layover at work I went by myself
The third time to Graceland: December 26, 2008 on a layover at work with the other flight attendant.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Wow! How fun is that! It looks like you had a great time.