Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Small Update

Nothing really new or exciting has been going on. I've just been busy with work. Haven't really gone anywhere exciting either. I spent Thanksgiving working and over nighted in Fresno CA. The good news is that this bid I'm on now at work and next bid I have every Sunday off! It hasn't been since Dulles that I got two bids in a row off. That's eight Sundays straight! I will have to work Christmas and New Years. I've never had Thanksgiving off so working it this year was nothing new. But this will be the first time I work Christmas and New Years. That should be interesting. I might have a date on Friday. We'll see. And I'm going to be an aunt (kind of) in April. One of my best friends is having a little boy. Sarah is more like a sister than a friend, and she was the one who said I would be an aunt to her son. I also was a bridesmaid at her wedding. In fact I was the only bridesmaid that was not related to her. So I felt a little out of place, but at the same time honored she asked me to be one. Here is a picture of her and me and the maid of honor Jessica at her wedding. Sarah, Jessica and I all knew each other from Virginia. Jessica is also Sarah's sister-in-law.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Date? Thats in the middle of your story! That will be fun. I'm sorry your Christmas and New Years will be different for you. It will still be celebrated with a lot of people...that part is good. It will be their holidays too.