Sunday, August 2, 2009

Delays

Aren't plane delays fun? Okay just kidding. I'll tell you they are no picnic for the crew either. We're in the dark about what is going on almost as much as the passengers are. We sit around doing not much. In fact I'm on a delay right now and so I decided to blog about delays. I tried to take a nap but it's really hard when you're sitting on a plane not knowing what's going on or how long it will be. And we don't get paid for sitting here doing nothing. Also don't ask the flight attendant what's going on cause most of the time (in my experience) we're the last to know. Don't get me wrong I love being a flight attendant and love my job. But just keep in mind the next time you're at the airport waiting the crew is just as miserable as you are. So please take it easy on us!

No comments: