Friday, August 7, 2009

A Wonderful Life

Many times when I was young I thought life would be better without a me.
How much happier all would seem to be.
But now as I’ve grown I’ve seen that isn’t really so.
Cause I’ve found a wonderful life in which when I was young I didn’t know.
A wonderful life where many dreams have come true.
A wonderful life I wouldn’t known had I not found a way through.
When I was young many things I couldn’t see.
I now know that life is so much better if there’s a me.
So many things I’ve gotten to see and do.
All because of a wonderful life that is always so true.
True with friendships and love.
True in this wonderful life a gift from above.
Many times when I was young I thought life would be better without a me.
Now I see such a wonderful life I have yet to be.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I like your poem.