Thursday, January 22, 2009

Any Advice?

So Jason is starting to act interested in me again. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Like I said he's nice and all. He hasn't mentioned wantint to go fast or anything like that yet, so that's good. I don't know if I like him or if I just like the attention I'm getting from him. He is nice, attractive and makes me smile and laugh. He's someone I could possibly like once I get know him better. I just don't know what to do. If he asks me for another chance should I give it to him?

2 comments:

Allanna said...

I'd say that there's nothing wrong in dating, to get to know each other better. Worst case scenario, you end up NOT liking him at all.

Just make sure that he treats you with respect and that he shows how much he appreciates you. (I'm not even going to say that you need to treat him the same, since I'm sure that you already do.l Right? :D)

(This is also Michael's advice. I figured that I'd ask him, since he WAS once a single guy and knows how they think and all.)

Libby said...

It might be safe not to go back to any apartment. Keep to public places. I always like a safety net. Go out with a group of people too. Laugh and have fun. When you feel like running...do!