Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jason

Okay I know in another post I said that the outcome of that date I was on last month was complicated. Well really it's not. His name is Jason and he's a nice guy and all... He's only been a memeber a year and a half and still likes to well do things a little different than me. After the first and probably only date, he started to try to get me to go to his house. All he ever wanted to do was cuddle and make out. I haven't really ever been a relationship before and this was all new to me. I would make an excuse but he kept on after it. He even brought up marriage. Finally I told him that I felt he was going to fast and I wasn't ready. Well since then dating has never been brought up again and he doesn't really talk to me at church. I wouldn't say I'm heartbroken cause I really wasn't attached. But you live and learn.

2 comments:

Allanna said...

I'm sorry that it just was ... weird.

But, hey, GREAT for you, following the prophet's counsel!

I KNOW that there is, out there, some guy who's AMAZING and is going to sweep you off your feet.

And you are going to find him. Or he'll find you.

And I'm really sorry that this Jason-dude is such a complete buttmunch.

He doesn't deserve an awesome gal like yourself. (I know that it's totally NOT Christlike of me to say it like that ... but it's true. I call it like I see it. ^_^)

Hugs!!

Libby said...

I love that word, buttmunch! What happened to a regular date? Congrats on getting away from him.
Lots of love!