Monday, January 26, 2009

A poem I wrote

I know you feel times are tough.
And you think you have had enough.
I wil stay by your side,I will be your loving gude.
If you allow me I'll be your light.
I'll help you through the darkest night.
I know that you are trying.
And I feel your pain when you are crying.
I will always be here.
I'm never far I'm always near.
If you allow me I'll lend you a hand.
I'll give you hope in what you may not understand.
I know you fall now and then.
I'm right here to help you stand again and again.
I'm always there night or day.
I will never walk away.
And if you allow my love you will overcome all.
And if you allow me I'll help you stand tall.
So take my hand and you will see.
I'll guide you to where you'll be free.
If you allow me I'll help you through.
And I want you to know I'll always love you.

2 comments:

Libby said...

That is nice! You have a great gift.

cbg84 said...

Thank you.