Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello

Since this seems to be the thing I thought I'd just start out by saying hello. I am a flight attendant for Mesa Airlines. So I get to travel the country. I've been doing it for almost three years now and I still enjoy it. It's challenging sometimes, it's tiring sometimes and sometimes lonely. I'm in an airplane or hotel more often than my own apartment. But I love to travel (though granted not as much as I used to. :) ). But's a fun way to see this beautiful country I live in. I don't take as many things for granted as I did before I got this job. Being gone so much I know realize and am more grateful for my family and their support than I did while still at home. I enjoy getting to meet differnt kinds of people and making new friends. The job has also helped me out of my shell more. I'm more open and outgoing than I was a few years ago and I'm still working on it and growing. I've learned more about others and myself at the same time. Though the job can be stressful as well at times I'd say it's so far been worth it. I wouldn't change the experiences I've had do to the job for anything.

No comments: