Sunday, October 12, 2008

Drama at work is no fun

Man drama at work is no fun. For some reason they upgraded our flight from Phoenix to Palm Springs. Won't really complain cause upgrading so much better than downgrading. Anyway there was a couple in the back who seemed fine to me. I went up front and the other flight attendant went to the back to close overhead bins. While back there I guess the couple was fighting and she seperated them. Still though the captain had to talk to her. Then just before we took off the girl went and saw with the guy. I told them that I didn't mind but if there was another problem then I would seperate them again. Thankfully there wasn't. But she was a mess. She was embrrassed by what happened and claimed she couldn't remember any of it. She was really out of it. I tried to help calm her down. She did okay. But by the time we landed they were fighting again cause he told me that he was married and that the girl he was with was just the girlfriend. And she didn't like that.

No comments: