Thursday, October 2, 2008

I like my job

Somedays I have to keep reminding myself why I do what I do. Today was crazy. Or I guess I should say yesterday. I'm on a four day trip. Today is day four thank heavens. Yesterday I was in San Antonio pretty much all day. I even got a hair cut. I only cut like three inches. But that's not the point. We got to the airport around 6 Texas time. Got on the plane and was about ready to board when we find out that one of the engines is leaking oil, and it's pretty bad. About two hours later we were able to change planes and took off. But it was a pain. Thankfully the passengers were all pretty good. On Monday we had another issue with a different plane, except that one we discovered it was broken after we had all the passengers on the plane. It's just been a horrible trip. The only plus is that I get along with the crew.

2 comments:

Allanna said...

Wow.

But at least you have cute hair, too! And it's always a good thing to get along with your coworkers. ^_^

cbg84 said...

Yeah it's always great to get along with my coworkers. Thanks about the remark about the hair. I actually like the length it is now better than when it was longer.