Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Update

So this morning I broke things off with Jason hopefully this time he gets the clue. He's a nice guy it's just well...he's still going too fast. And I am just not there.
Last night when I was sitting reserve a guy named Tyler called me. Actually two guys named Tyler called. Tyler Berg from Virginia and Tyler Purcell from Arizona. Anyway that's beside the point. Anyway Tyler Purcell called to see if I work on Saturday. I told him that I have it off. Then he said that he's having a group date and asked if I wanted to go with his roommate. I said sure. I've never met his roommate before. All I know is his name is Andy, he's Tyler's roommate and he's a good cook. So we'll see. I'm actually hoping that we hit it off pretty good. But I'm not going to go into this with any expectations.
Then this morning a girl names Leslie from my ward here in Phoenix called and asked if I wanted to go to the movies on Friday. I get off work Friday afternoon. So it looks like my weekend is full. But in all honesty I'm looking forward to it.
Though I do have to say I'm a little nervous about the group date. It's also kind of a blind date seeing how Andy and I know nothing about each other. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: