Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm going to IAD!!!!!

It got approved! So I'm leaving for Dulles on Feburary 28th and get back to Phoenix on the 7th of March. My biggest fear about going back there is that I'm not going to want to come back to Phoenix. :) But I'm so excitied.
So the other flight attendant and I spent this morning over at the Winter Quarters Temple here in Omaha NE. I thought it was pretty neat. There's the historical graveyard there too. There wasn't as many graves as I thought there might be, but it was still all good. Though I'm not able yet I can't wait until I can go to the temple. When I was out in Dulles I went to the DC temple many times and fell in love with temples and I've been to the one in Phoenix several times. And each time I go I just know that someday I will be able to go and be in the house of the lord. And I can't wait. For me each time I've gone there and just walked around the temple grounds there is such a peace and comfort there and at times it's hard to leave cause I want that feeling always. And I'm working on it and know that I'll get there hopefully someday soon.

No comments: