Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Excited!

So last night I got to see my friend Sarah when I had an over night in Reno. It was the first time I'd seen her since her wedding in July. And she's pregnant. It's so cute. The flight attendant I'm working with right now is on loan from Dulles, and we got talking and she made me really homesick for Dulles. Seeing how I spent two and a half years out there. So we got talking more and on March 2nd she's going to work my trip out of Phoenix and I'll work her trip out of Dulles! So I'm so excited. I left ten months ago and I miss it so much. But I really enjoy Phoenix and feel this is where I'm suppose to be right now in life. But I'm super excited to go back in a couple weeks. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am right now. So that's where I am at right now.

No comments: