Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dealing

Well I have the week off of work. I'm doing okay. Not great but okay. There are so many things that I wish I could tell grandma Raynes. Growing up I didn't have the best memories of her. Then when she was diagnoised with cancer I decied that I needed to change my feelings for her. So really for the last couple months have been the best memories I have of her. I wish I had made that decision a long time ago instead of just in the last few months. I wish I could have told her how much I love her. How much she means to me.
I'm headed up to Utah for the funeral this weekend and then over to Virginia. I'm still really looking forward to Virginia. Right now especially I feel I need that.
Yesterday I spent the day to myself. Today I went out with a couple friends to a see a movie. So I'm dealing. It will be a little while before I'm over her death, but right now I'm doing okay.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Love you! You are great!