Friday, February 20, 2009

Cody

So Cody is the only one in Dulles I believe that I have not told I'm coming a week from Saturday. We have been playing a lovely game of phone tag though. I left him a message last night. He left me one this afternoon and then I left another tonight. Here is the thing, sometimes I think I'm losing my mind. Last month on his birthday and all the other times since I've moved when I've talked to it has been like talking to anyone else. But yesterday and today as I was trying to leave a message I had to erase and rercord more than once cause each time I just rambled on about nothing really. Then tonight when I got his voice message my heart started to beat faster and it was like I was when I was in Virginia all over again. I'm so confused. I thought I was over him. Maybe I'm not. It's just so frustrating partly cause Cody and I never dated. We were just friends, that's all we ever were. But I've found myself comparing other guys to Cody and now I feel like I did when I lived in Virginia. I shouldn't be having these kinds of feelings. It doesn't make sense. I wish they would go away.
But even though I'm going through a kind of crazy patch when it comes to Cody I'm still so totally excitied to go to Dulles. I so can't wait! I'm totally counting the days!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I love you! Everything is fine right now at grandma's. It is good to see you excited!