Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Okay I'm a complete Dork

In my free time (and I have a lot when I'm not working) I love writting poetry. I personally don't think that I'm all that good (though some people like to tell me otherwise). So I have on my computer 161 pages of poems that I have written since August of 2007. So the last couple days I've been separating them onto there own pages so I can print them out and put them into a book. I've separated all of them now and I have a grand total of 374 poems. I'm a complete dork. In addition to the poems I have 1,714 pages in my life story and 19 diaries that I write in. Yeah, not much of an exciting life that I live. My mom says that I use my poems as an outlet of whatever I may be going through. I guess that's true. In all honesty ever since I started writting the poems in some ways they have helped me get through some rough patches I've had since September 2007. But I think part of it is that I just love doing it. It comes fairly easy to me most of the time. My parents say that I have a talent in it. Though I keep telling them anyone can write poems. They don't agree. But it's really not hard. That's another reason why I say it's not a talent. I don't share them alot. I have several of them on facebook but very few compared to all the ones I've written. I gues you can say I like to write. I mean here I am writting this blog. Oh well.

No comments: