Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poem for Grandma Raynes

I’m sorry that I never said how much I love you.
How your friendly giraffe would make me smile especially if I was blue.
I’m sorry I never said how much I respect you.
How you’ve been an example to help me pull through.
I’m sorry that I never said all you mean to me.
But I want you to know in my heart you will forever be.
I’m sorry that I never said what is in my heart.
But in my life you will always be a part.
I’m sorry that I never told you how great I think you are.
Even when you’re gone you’ll never be very far.
I’m sorry I never said all I should have said.
I will always keep the imagine of your smile inside my head.
I’m sorry I never told you that you are a hero to me.
With everything you’ve been through soon you’ll be let free.
So grandma I just need you to know,
All these things before you go.
You’ve shown to me an example and strength to make it through.
But more than anything else always remember that I love you.

No comments: